We sell two types of farm tanks at Mills Equipment: overhead and skid.
Overhead farm tanks are your standard barrel tank that are built to be elevated on a stand causing a gravity flow of fluid. You can purchase the overhead tank separately or we have a package option that includes: tank, stand, 1" barrel faucet, 1"x10' farm hose, 1" UL or LD nozzle, 2" cast iron fill cap, and a float gauge. All parts can also be sold separately on parts page.
Farm skid tanks are your standard barrel tank that are built on skids and meant to be used with a pump. Tank is sold alone but you can also purchase a parts package to accompany the tank. This package includes: pump, fill cap, and gauge.